If the eyewear you have recently purchased at AllBrandsGlasses is not to your complete liking, you may return/exchange it within 30 days of delivery date.
- All returns must be prepaid - we do not accept collect shipments.
- A Return Authorization (R/A) must be obtained prior to making any returns.
- We will e-mail detailed return instructions along with your R/A number.
- Our credit department does not accept any returns without R/A numbers clearly marked on packages.
Return for a refund:
- Items that are returned for credit (money-back) are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee (shipping will not be credited). We do not refund taxes, customs duties or other expenses - only the amount paid for the product purchased at AllBrandsGlasses. The price of the frame/sunglasses will be refunded if lenses were not (or attempted to be) installed. The frame/sunglasses must be in resalable condition: damage-free in original packaging with related accessories: case, cloth, etc.
- IMPORTANT: All prescription (or plano) lenses that have already been cut/edged for your frame are non-refundable
NOTE: Please allow up to 7 business days for us to process your return/exchange (from the date we receive your returned package)
- You can exchange the product for different brand, color or size . All exchanges are subject to 5% restocking fee + $6.95 shipping charge. The frame/sunglasses must be in resalable condition: damage-free in original packaging with related accessories: case, cloth, etc. If the value of a new item is greater then the original order the difference along with the restocking fees and shipping charge will be applied to the original method of payment.
Damaged package received:
- If packages are received from us damaged caused by the shipping courier, then we require for the customer to be in contact with our company immediately about this so we can handle any claim issues accordingly with the shipping courier. If the delivery date of this damaged package exceeds 10 business days before it is reported to our facility, then the damaged package which you receive from us will not be accepted for a claim or a refund.
Incorrect item received:
- If any Items you receive from AllBrandsGlasses happens to be defective or is incorrect (or is our mistake). We will re-do/correct your order at no additional charge (once we have received the returned defective merchandise from you). If you would like to return the defective merchandise for a refund, you will be subject to return fee's that are listed on this page. (If the item is defective and non-replaceable/non-correctable you will be entitled to a store credit)
All prescription (or plano) lenses that have already been cut/edged for your frame are non-refundable/non-returnable. Prescription lenses are guarantied to be made precisely by the specifications you have provided. If we made the lenses incorrectly, we will replace them at no charge.
The eyewear you have purchased is covered by manufacturer's warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty is only covering manufacturing defects; it does NOT cover inflicted damage and scratches. Should a manufacturer's defect occur within 12 months of the date of purchase, the frame will be repaired. If the frame is not repairable, a new duplicate frame will be supplied at no charge. If the frame cannot be repaired or replaced, a frame credit equivalent in value to the original frame will be offered. Defect NOT covered under warranty include, but are not limited to: (1) A general decline in appearance due to repeated wear. Eyeglass and sunglass frames are delicate and are subject to "wear and tear" when worn on a regular basis and are expected to appear less new over the course of 1 year. (2) Products that were damaged because the frame was twisted, scratched, or bent (no matter what the cause). (3) Frames that suffer damage due to neglect or improper cleaning (including, but not limited to, temple and nosepiece discoloration due to lack of regular hygienic frame cleaning). (4) Frames that suffer damage from excessive heat (such as being left in the car which results in warpage of the frame shape and cracking and peeling of the paint and surface coatings due to repeated thermal expansion). Please contact our customer service center to obtain a return authorization number and instructions.